This 3-hour interactive workshop builds an understanding of the importance of fairness and inclusivity in the workplace and wider society.
This session is ideal for professional and personal development.
Every attendee will receive a certificate upon completion.
23% of working age adults are disabled1
During this workshop we will aim to:
- Understand the difference between equality and equity
- Explore intersectionality, privilege, unconscious bias and discrimination
- Discuss microagressions and how they can escalate without intervention
- Consider how collective trauma, cultural trauma and racial trauma can impact wellbeing and good mental health
- Reflect on how we can create a more inclusive workplace and society
46% of LGBT workers have experienced unfair treatment at work at one point in their lives2
This half-day course is delivered to groups with up to 16 participants for £350.
In addition, charges are added for Instructors’ travel expenses, accommodation and refreshments if outside West Essex, and any venue hire costs incurred.