This half-day course raises awareness of mental health.
The course covers:
- What mental health is and how to challenge stigma
- A basic knowledge of some common mental health issues
- An introduction to looking after your own mental health and maintaining wellbeing
- Confidence to support someone in distress or who may be experiencing a mental health issue
On completion of this course, you will receive:
- A certificate of attendance to say you are Mental Health Aware
- A manual to refer to whenever you need it
- A workbook including a helpful toolkit to support your own mental health
Learning takes place through a mix of presentations, group discussions and workshop activities.
Four Hour Session
This course requires a minimum of 8 participants to run, and has a maximum capacity of 25 participants.
Third Sector, Education & Community Organisations
Statutory and Business
|Group Rate (8-16 participants)||£600||£1000|
|Group Rate (16-25 participants)||£1360||£2000|
In addition, charges are added for Instructors’ travel expenses, accommodation and refreshments if outside West Essex, and any venue hire costs incurred.