This awareness course forms part of the United in Kind social movement, which seeks to identify and support those at risk of social isolation and loneliness in Essex.
- Content formed from research by Epping Forest District Council and their partners
- Learn how to communicate effectively
- Includes various activities to test your knowledge
- Provides links to websites which offer further information and support
- Once completed, you will receive a certificate and (if you choose) a pin badge
Average completion time: 1 hour 45 minutes