Are you reading this on a smart phone, laptop, or tablet? Then you’re already using your smarts!
Will you help others learn to use digital technology, and improve their lives?
In this course, you will:
- Discover the knowledge you already have
- Learn the importance of sharing your knowledge with others
- Understand how easy it is to make positive changes
- Find resources you can use and recommend
This free online course is part of the legacy of the Reboot project, a project funded by The Good Things Foundation and headed by national Mind. The aim is to reduce the fear and confusion around smart devices and digital tools.
- Stop and think
- Why we need to ‘use our smarts’
- What does ‘using your smarts’ look like?
- Starting the conversation
- Help make positive changes
This is a free interactive e-learning course. Click the link below to enrol: