This 3-hour interactive workshop is designed for professionals, volunteers and hosts supporting Ukrainian refugees and those affected by the traumas of conflict and war.
- Develop an understanding of the effects of trauma
- Explore the impact of toxic stress and adverse childhood experiences
- Gain knowledge on neuroscience research in relation to trauma
- Develop an understanding of supporting people a trauma-informed way
- Explore the impact of vicarious trauma on ourselves and those around us
- Discuss practical resources for self care for ourselves and those we support
This half-day course is delivered to groups with up to 16 participants for £350.
In addition, charges are added for Instructors’ travel expenses, accommodation and refreshments if outside West Essex, and any venue hire costs incurred.